***NOTE***: Campus is in PISCATAWAY, not New Brunswick (even though mailing
address is in NB). Signs in New Brunswick may be misleading, as they may
direct one to the old NB campus (some administration buildings, dorms, and
many departments are still there)
From Route 18:
- Follow Route 18 North (or West: signs differ, mean the same) to New Brunswick Area.
- Follow sign to 18 NORTH along river over big bridge across river to light at River Road.
- Cross River Road at light onto Metlar's Lane.
- Proceed up Metlar's Lane to 2nd left (Brett Road).
- Turn left onto Brett Road.
- At top of Brett Road, park at parking lots. (Put notice on windshield saying who you are visiting.)
- Math is at HILL CENTER. This is a tall (7 floor) brick building,behind another similar building (the DIMACS-CAIP-Comp.Engr building)
From Route 1 and Turnpike (Exit 9):
- Get on Route 18 West/North and follow directions as above.
From Route 287 North:
- Take Exit for Bound Brook/Highland Park (exit 9)
- Turn left off ramp.
- Drive through to 3rd light (Hoes Lane) approximately 3 miles.(You will pass Colgate on your left, then light.)
- Turn left, follow Hoes Lane past the Rutgers Golf Course Clubhouse.
- Turn right onto Frelinghuysen Road.
- Follow Frelinghuysen to Bartholomew Road.
- Turn left.
- Turn left again onto Brett Road and into parking lot as above.
From Route 287 South:
- Take Exit for Bound Brook/Highland Park (exit 9).
- Bear right and follow above directions.
From Newark Airport:
- Take NJ Turnpike (Toll Road) South from Airport.
- Get off Turnpike at Exit 10.
- Take 287 North (connection involves several turns!)
- Follow directions as above.
Limo from Newark Airport:
- ICS LIMO: serves Newark/Piscataway or Newark/South Plainfield: 800-225-4427; or: 908-566-0795, 908-566-7581 (very short taxi ride needed to campus)More or less hourly service on weekdays --call them for info.
- PRINCETON AIRPORTER connects JFK and Newark airports with New Brunswick area hotels. Departures from Newark are around 7:15 AM and every one or two hours
thereafter (less frequent on Saturdays; even less frequent from JFK). To
confirm schedules and to reserve limo, please call: (609) 587-6600 (from NJ:
800 468-6696). [Limo goes to East Brunswick, medium cab ride needed to
Ride to New Brunswick (Amtrak or NJ Transit) [from South or North,
changing trains in Trenton or NY/Penn, respectively, may be necessary
Taxi services are familiar with University.
Ask for Hill Center, Busch Campus
Otherwise, two blocks behind station are Campus Bus Services.
- [NOTE: Amtrak info: 1-800-USA-RAIL; NJ Transit: 1-800-772-2222 from NJ; from out of state: 1-201-460-8444]
(Suburban Transit) Ride to New Brunswick. (From Port Authority in NY) See above for Taxis.