- Shape optimization with a level set based mesh evolution method
G. Allaire, C. Dapogny and P. Frey, submitted (summary)
- A linearized approach to worst-case design in
parametric and geometric shape optimization G. Allaire and C. Dapogny,
to appear in Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. (summary)
- Multi-phase structural optimization via a level set method G. Allaire, C. Dapogny, G. Delgado and G. Michailidis, to appear in ESAIM: COCV (summary)
- Three-dimensional adaptive domain remeshing, implicit domain meshing, and applications to free and moving boundary problems Ch. Dapogny, C. Dobrzynski and P. Frey, to appear in J. Comput. Phys (summary)
- A mesh evolution algorithm based on the level set method for geometry and topology optimization G. Allaire, Ch. Dapogny and P. Frey, Struct. Multidisc. Optim., 48, 4, (2013), pp.711-715.
- Topology and geometry optimization of elastic structures by exact deformation of simplicial mesh G. Allaire, Ch. Dapogny and P. Frey, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Série I, 349, pp.999-1003 (2011) (summary)
- An accurate anisotropic adaptation method for solving the level set advection equation C. Bui, Ch. Dapogny and P. Frey, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids, Volume 70, Issue 7, pp. 899-922 (2012) (summary)
- Computation of the signed distance function to a discrete contour on adapted triangulation Ch. Dapogny and P. Frey, Calcolo, Volume 49, Issue 3, pp. 193-219 (2012) (summary)
The main purpose of this thesis is to propose a method for structural
optimization which combines the accuracy of featuring an exact, meshed description of shapes
at each stage of the process with the versatility of the level set method
for tracking their evolution. This notably brings into play the device of numerical schemes
for the level set method on simplicial meshes, and the construction of a three-dimensional
local remeshing algorithm.
Independently, we also study two problems related to modeling in structural optimization.
- Special semester: New Trends in Calculus of Variations; Shape and Toplogical Optimization Linz, October 14th, 2014. Slides of the talk
- New Trends in Shape Optimization Erlangen, September 24th, 2013. Slides of the talk
- SMAI 2013 Seignosse Le Penon, May 27th, 2013. Slides of the talk
- WCSMO 10 (10th World Congress on Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization) Orlando, Florida, May 19th , 2013. Slides of the talk -- Proceeding
- PICOF 2012 (Inverse Problems, Control and Shape Optimization) Palaiseau, April 3rd , 2012. Slides of the talk
- ACOMEN 2011 (Advanced COmputational Methods in ENgineering) Liège, November 16, 2011. Slides of the talk -- Proceeding
- Numerical Analysis and Computing Seminar New York University, September 19th, 2014.
- MIP team seminar Toulouse, May 21st, 2014.
- Seminar: Algorithms, Computation, Geometry and Image INRIA Nancy, December, 18, 2013.
- ANR Optiform project meeting Université Paris-Dauphine, November, 27, 2013.
- Groupe de travail : Application des mathématiques Rennes, November, 6, 2013.
- Working group: Calculus of variations, geometry, image Grenoble, September, 5, 2013.
- Fourth FreeFem workshop on Generic Solver for PDEs : FreeFem++ and applications Paris, December 7, 2012.
- Ph.D students seminar of Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions Paris, October 16, 2012.
- Journée interne du laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions Paris, March 14th , 2012.
- Groupe de Travail Numérique Orsay, October 16th, 2012.
- Ph.D students seminar of the CMAP (Ecole Polytechnique) Palaiseau, November 2, 2011.
- Working group on calculus of variations Palaiseau, March 9, 2011.
- Ph.D students seminar of Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions Paris, February 8, 2011.
- Journée conjointe GDR MSPC et SMAI-AFA : "Mesh generation and applications" Paris, November 26, 2010.