WeBWorK: Spring 2012
*Switched from Kramar.
To the left are links are to the WeBWorK page for each class. Please note the following:
- You must log in to the WeBWorK page corresponding to both your lecturer and your section number. Some lecturers teach multiple groups of sections. It is recommended you bookmark the WeBWorK login page that corresponds to your class.
- Note: Your browser may give you a warning about an expired
security certificate. Disregard the warning and continue.
- Initially your RUID serves as both your login and your password. Your RUID is a 9-digit number, and is not the same as your NetID. It is recommended that you change your password when you first log in.
- You will not be able to log in if you are not registered for the course!
- It is the student's responsibility to keep track of the due dates for each WeBWorK assignment. No remakes will be given under any circumstance, as solutions to WeBWorK problems are posted shortly after assignments are due.
- If you are having issues logging in, make sure that you have read all of the instructions above carefully. Then check the webwork guide here. If you are still having trouble logging in please e-mail the WeBWorK Administrator. Include the following information:
- Professor and Section Number
- WeBWorK page in which you tried to log into.
Never Used WeBWorK Before?
The best way to get acquainted with WeBWorK is to go ahead and start using it.
Since you are not penalized for wrong answers, there is plenty of room to experiment and get adjusted.
The initial set of problems is mainly review, so you should also treat it as WeBWorK orientation.
You may also wish to practice or to experiment with any sections marked "not for a grade."
Please refer to the WeBWorK guide for more on how to operate WeBWorK: WeBWorK Guide.
The following link is useful, too: Functions That WeBWorK Understands.
It goes over the basic syntax of WeBWorK.
WeBWorK is a web-based homework system designed at the University of Rochester. The main WeBWorK site at the University of Rochester can be accessed by clicking on this link.