|Soffer Sp 2010
||1, 2, 3,
||10, 11, 12
||13, 14, 15
||16, 17, 18
||21, 22, 23
||29, 30, 31
||32, 33, 34
||35, 36, 37
||39, 40, 41
To the left are links are to the WeBWorK page for each class. Please note the following:
- You must log in to the WeBWorK page corresponding to both your lecturer and your section number. Some lecturers teach multiple groups of sections. It is recommended you bookmark the WeBWorK login page that corresponds to your class.
- Note: Your browser may give you a warning about an expired
security certificate. Disregard the warning and continue.
- Initially your RUID serves as both your login and your password. Your RUID is a 9-digit number, and is not the same as your NetID. It is recommended that you change your password when you first log in.
- You will not be able to log in if you are not registered for the course!
- It is the student's responsibility to keep track of the due dates for each WeBWorK assignment. No remakes will be given under any circumstance, as solutions to WeBWorK problems are posted shortly after assignments are due.
- If you are having issues logging in, please e-mail the WeBWorK Administrator. Include the following information:
- Professor and Section Number
- WeBWorK page in which you tried to log into.